Feb 29, 2016

Narrater: (Nafi') Hadidth No: (703)

Abdullah bin Abdullah bin Umar and his riding animal entered the house of Ibn Umar. He (the son of Ibn Umar) said, ''I fear that this year a battle might take place between the people and you might be prevented from going to the Ka'ba. I suggest that you should stay here.'' Ibn Umar said, ''Once Allah's Apostle set out for the pilgrimage, and the pagans of Quraish intervened between him and the Ka'ba. So, if the people intervened between me and the Ka'ba, I would do the same as Allah's Apostle had done . . . ''Verily, in Allah's Apostle you have a good example.'' Then he added, ''I make you a witness that I have intended to perform Hajj along with Umra.'' After arriving at Mecca, Ibn Umar performed one Tawaf only (between Safa and Marwa).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts