Oct 12, 2016

Narrater: (Abu Said Al-Khudri) Hadidth No: (106)

Allah's Apostle told us a long narrative about Ad-Dajjal, and among the many things he mentioned, was his saying, ''Ad-Dajjal will come and it will be forbidden for him to pass through the entrances of Medina. He will land in some of the salty barren areas (outside) Medina; on that day the best man or one of the best men will come up to him and say, I testify that you are the same Dajjal whose description was given to us by Allah's Apostle .' Ad-Dajjal will say to the people, If I kill this man and bring him back to life again, will you doubt my claim?' They will say, No.' Then Ad-Dajjal will kill that man and bring him back to life. That man will say, Now I know your reality better than before.' Ad-Dajjal will say, I want to kill him but I cannot.' ''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts