Mar 6, 2019

Narrater: (Abu Huraira) Hadidth No: (80)

I went to Allah's Apostle while he was at Khaibar after it had fallen in the Muslims' hands. I said, ''O Allah's Apostle! Give me a share (from the land of Khaibar).'' One of the sons of Sa'id bin Al-'As said, ''O Allah's Apostle! Do not give him a share.'' I said, ''This is the murderer of Ibn Qauqal.'' The son of Said bin Al-As said, ''Strange! A Wabr (i.e. guinea pig) who has come down to us from the mountain of Qaduim (i.e. grazing place of sheep) blames me for killing a Muslim who was given superiority by Allah because of me, and Allah did not disgrace me at his hands (i.e. was not killed as an infidel).'' (The sub-narrator said ''I do not know whether the Prophet gave him a share or not.'')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts