May 31, 2017

Narrater: (Jabir) Hadidth No: (337)

Abdullah bin Amr bin Haram died and was in debt to others. I asked the Prophet to intercede with his creditors for some reduction in the debts. The Prophet requested them (to reduce the debts) but they refused. The Prophet said to me, ''Go and put your dates (In heaps) according to their different kinds. The Ajwa on one side, the cluster of Ibn Zaid on another side, etc.. Then call me.'' I did that and called the Prophet He came and sat at the head or in the middle of the heaps and ordered me. Measure (the dates) for the people (creditors).'' I measured for them till I paid all the debts. My dates remained as it nothing had been taken from them. In other narrations, Jabir said; The Prophet said, ''He (i.e. Abdullah) continued measuring for them till he paid all the debts.'' The Prophet said (to Abdullah), ''Cut (clusters) for him (i.e. one of the creditors) and measure for him fully.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts