Oct 23, 2019

Narrater: (Abu Huraira) Hadidth No: (307)

The Prophet got up amongst us and mentioned Al Ghulul, emphasized its magnitude and declared that it was a great sin saying, ''Don't commit Ghulul for I should not like to see anyone amongst you on the Day of Ressurection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating, or carrying over his neck a horse that will be neighing. Such a man will be saying: O Allah's Apostle! Intercede with Allah for me,' and I will reply, I can't help you, for I have conveyed Allah's Message to you Nor should I like to see a man carrying over his neck, a camel that will be grunting. Such a man will say, O Allah's Apostle! Intercede with Allah for me, and I will say, I can't help you for I have conveyed Allah's Message to you,' or one carrying over his neck gold and silver and saying, O Allah's Apostle! Intercede with Allah for me,' and I will say, I can't help you for I have conveyed Allah's Message to you,' or one carrying clothes that will be fluttering, and the man will say, O Allah's Apostle! Intercede with Allah for me.' And I will say, I can't help you, for I have conveyed Allah's Message to you.''

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts