Oct 2, 2019

Narrater: (Said bin Jubair) Hadidth No: (288)

Ibn Abbas said, ''Thursday! What (great thing) took place on Thursday!'' Then he started weeping till his tears wetted the gravels of the ground . Then he said, ''On Thursday the illness of Allah's Apostle was aggravated and he said, ''Fetch me writing materials so that I may have something written to you after which you will never go astray.'' The people (present there) differed in this matter and people should not differ before a prophet. They said, ''Allah's Apostle is seriously sick.' The Prophet said, ''Let me alone, as the state in which I am now, is better than what you are calling me for.'' The Prophet on his death-bed, gave three orders saying, ''Expel the pagans from the Arabian Peninsula, respect and give gifts to the foreign delegates as you have seen me dealing with them.'' I forgot the third (order)'' (Ya'qub bin Muhammad said, ''I asked Al-Mughira bin Abdur-Rahman about the Arabian Peninsula and he said, It comprises Mecca, Medina, Al-Yama-ma and Yemen.'' Ya'qub added, ''And Al-Arj, the beginning of Tihama.'')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts